We're looking for a talented and ambitious producer with a burning passion for design and animation.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3—4 years experience in a design or animation studio and have an expert understanding of the production processes that underpin high-level animation projects.
They’ll be a self-starter, problem-solver and team-player.
A great communicator, they’ll be as at ease in internal creative catch ups as they will in client presentations and able to foster a positive, creative environment in every situation.
Who We Are
Art&Graft is an independent team of talented & ambitious creative minds crafting distinctive visual campaigns for the world’s most progressive brands, including Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon & Virgin Media.
We believe in the power of collaboration and work closely with brands and in-house creative teams all around the globe from our east London studio.
Our Ethos / Benefits
Working at Art&Graft offers the opportunity to make a real impact on a growing company with a great culture. Working with us, you can expect:
- Remote working – we currently work together in the studio on Mon - Weds each week. You can then choose to work remotely for the rest of the week, but the studio remains open if you’d prefer to work there.
- Flexible working hours – we value a healthy work-life balance that accommodates people’s different needs.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holiday reward scheme.
- Weekly team Spark Sessions; an opportunity to work on self-initiated creative projects.
- Regular team Masterclasses to help you learn and develop new skills.
- Personal Development Allowance – each member of staff given an annual allowance for courses or tutorials, relevant to the studio, that develop your knowledge and skillset.
- Team outings and fun days. Friendly, open and welcoming company culture.
We are committed to creating a truly inclusive culture to not only make Art&Graft a better place to work but to foster an environment where everyone experiences a sense of belonging.
We're looking for someone who'll be keen to work with us in creating a space that is welcoming, safe and equitable for all. We actively encourage and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. You will need to have the right to work in the UK.
- Salary — negotiable dependent on experience
- Full-time, permanent
- Hybrid working — 3 days in the studio, 2 days remote
- Reporting to — Head of Production, Art&Graft
- Location — Shoreditch, London UK
- Start date — ASAP
Applications by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org, titled 'Producer'.
No agencies or recruitment please.